There are many different types of headbands. Female friends who wear headbands always give people a fashionable and sweet feeling, so how to wear headbands to look better, and how to wear headbands, let’s take a look below. 90s hairstyles black women.
- Comb the hair into threes and sevens, tie the hair band into a bow, and tie it at a position that is a little bit away from the path of the head. cute and stylish
- Comb the hair into a big light, tie the hair tie about an inch away from the hairline, and move the tied knot to the back and hide it in the hair. Hair bands for bright colors
- With the center of the top of the hair as the center and a radius of about 5cm, pick up the surrounding hair, tie it into a ponytail, and tie it with a hair tie.
- Lift up the hair in front of the ears and tie it with a hair tie in the center of the top.
- Pick up the hair in front of the ear, move it horizontally behind the ear, and tie a bow with a hair tie.
- Take two strands of hair from the left and right sides, respectively braid the three-strand braid, and tie a headband behind the ears.
- Brush a smooth ponytail at the nape of your neck and accessorize with a headband.
- How to wear a hair band
- What are the wearing methods of hair bands
- How to wear a hairband to look good
- How to wear a hair band
- How to wear a wide hair band How to wear a super popular fashion wide hair band
Hair Band Making Tutorial
old skirt, elastic band, scissors, needle and thread, eraser pen
- Unused flower skirt
- The cutting size is as follows: cloth strip: 1.40cmx16cm~2 strips: 2.33cmx6cm~1 elastic strip: 19cmx1.5cm~1 piece
- Fold the three pieces of fabric in half from opposite sides and sew them together (use a thinner stitch)
- Turn the sewn fabric over to the front
- Two wide crosses, one narrower at the bottom
- Tuck strips of kanban grease elastic into the narrow strips and sew the sides of the strips to the sides of the elastic
- After crossing, use the elastic band to sew the two sides of the narrow cloth strip to the two sides of the wide cloth strip (note that the two sides are aligned)
How to wear Short Hair
Girls with short hair have relatively few hair styles to choose from. Let me share with you a few ways to wear hair bands for girls with short hair
- First of all, in the choice of hair band, you should choose an elegant and elegant hair band
- The soft hair band can be wrapped around the head, tightly wrap the ribbon behind the head, and then wrap around the top of the head to tie a knot, and the position should not touch the forehead
- Cool girls with short hair can choose sports headbands. Don’t press all your hair inside when you wear them, but put a little hair on the headbands
- Hair bands with some small embellishments are also very good-looking, girls with bob heads and braids can wear them
- You can also use the silk scarf as a headband. The length of the hair should at least reach the neck
- A summary is as follows
- The second summary is as follows
Wear different styles of headbands Wearing traditional headbands Wearing headbands can add luster to your hairstyle and add points to your overall look.
- Headbands can be worn in a variety of ways and for almost every occasion. If you want to learn how to wear a headband, read the steps below
- Wear plastic hair ties. The plastic headband wraps around the entire head and can be worn in a variety of ways 90s hairstyles black women.
- Plastic headbands are usually smaller than normal headbands and hold your head tightly so they hold their shape very well. There are several ways to wear
- Wear it in a high ponytail. Comb your hair back into a high ponytail first, and use hairspray or blow dryer to create a fluffy and playful feeling at the end.
- Wear the plastic headband about 5 cm behind your hairline and secure it with two small bobby pins to keep it from slipping.
- Wear it in a low ponytail. Comb your hair in a low ponytail that is dragged behind, and wear the headband 9 to 10 centimeters behind the hairline.
- Wear it when braiding your hair. Pull hair into tight, medium-height braids and wear the headband 5cm behind your hairline. This will look very cute and sporty.
- Use a hair band to comb the hair to the back and fix it about 7 cm behind the hairline. This hairstyle will create a curly and noble feeling.